WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Epidomy of Stupid

That was horrible. Some jokes made chuckle inside but in its entirety, this flash was just stupid.

Spazkid responds:

AND RAAAAAAAAANDUUUMMMB

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

LMAO

LMAO IS ALL YOU NEED TO DESCRIIIIIBE.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

This'll cure all your ills!

Very awesome animation. Excellent song as well. I particularly enjoyed the end. The part where Mario pops out of the 'O' in his name and gives a peace sign. That makes it feel like the intro for a Dr. Mario cartoon. lol Good job.

My Walrus My Walrus

Reference Recieved

This was twistedly funny, oh and nice Flapjack reference.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Awesome

This and Escape From Nevara are amazing. I hope to see a conclusion to that one soon. I love it.

Backwards Day Backwards Day

Wow

That was incredibly corny. The audio was recorded badly and the overall animation was mediocre for the most part. The exclamation right before the video ends also is ear-bleed inducing.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Better than...

... any movie i've ever seen. That was amazing. And the ending with the the bus driver was perfect. Good job, and excellent animation.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

i wuz t3h car lol

LMAO THAT WAS AWEOSME AND SO TRUE. HOLD THESE. wuz t3h car lol

Solar City Solar City

This shit was tight, yo.

I loved it. Whatever needs to be improved, I am sure you will gladly do so in... perhaps.. sequels? I would very much like to see a continuation of this story. Great job, by the way, with the animation.

Tarboy Tarboy

Magnificent

This was epic. It sent chills down my spine. Looking forward to next episode. Good luck!